Re: Ableton Live & The best way to multi track.

I just wanted to take a moment and sincerely THANK everyone for their
gracious replies. I mean it. I had attempted to clarify whether you
had to purchase each instance of Tapeit and Andy's was the first such
response I received. Even from Silverspike. No reply from them yet.
Now that I know I can purchase Tapeit2 for 20.00 total after thinking
I might have to purchase 20 separate licenses, well lets just say I
feel a little less burdened.

I had posted these queries on many forums prior to finding real
expertise here and I must say that I am slightly amazed by the insight
I received on LD. MR. Per, Rainer, Tony, etc. (and all those I can't
remember) Thank you so much.

Jeff