Re: Repeater techology, (and last O.S.)

Just curious here,how good is the last repeater O.S.?
did it adress most of the problems people were
having?Is there something still buggy on the new O.S.
or uncomplete? i remeber Zoe did a partial review on
it but still had to explore some of the other O.S.
functions,i sold mine at the time because they
announced a new upcoming one with upgraded hardware
components and i was really hoping of getting one,i do
miss it sometimes, Electrix was cool!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Looking for last minute shopping deals?