Re: the Looper makers on this list (was: What's the best vocal looper to buy)

The Rang maker, Mike, indeed hasn't been present.  While he is a nice guy
and easy to deal with, I have noticed a certain "commercial arrogance"
from him with regards to some of the noise problems, as in, "That's the
way it's designed, not everyone has a problem like you, so do someting
else." Now that something else might work, but it's another $200!

I wonder how such an amazingly high profile gathering of loopers is so LOW
on the radar scopes of looping companies.  I've done product development
for 17 years and lists like this would be scanned every week if I was in
the business of making loopers.

c'est la vie....

~peace~
Plish