Re: timefactor?

Hi:

I will be purchasing a Timefactor very shortly based on a couple of influences. The Guitarworld demo is very impressive - for my needs. It struck me as it is exactly what I'm looking for in my sound. I used to get similar results from other effects units (a la TC Electronics stuff). Also, I just "exercised" a Modfactor for a couple of weeks. I liked the Modfactor but when I heard the Timefactor (and balanced my funds/needs) I decided in its favor instead. There were a few echo effects on the Modfactor and I liked those very much as well. I guess it depends on what one is seeking in a delay pedal (per Bill Walkers comments).

Regards, Pavel

Tom Ritchford <tom@swirly.com> wrote:
Finally getting the studio back up here.... expect results on the RC-50 in the next couple of days.