RE: Electrix Repeater 2.1.04 Software?

Corporations usually cannot just declare game over and walk away.  If
there are any creditors at all (investors, employees, the phone
company, Office Depot, that empty booth at NAMM) they have to go
through the bankruptcy process.  Any remaining assets have to be sold
in an approved manner, the proceeds are typically held in escrow for
awhile in case any other creditors show up, and finally the creditors
are paid a fraction of what they are owed.  Since there are now
lawyers involved decisions can be contested.

I would imagine one of the assets they are selling is the Repeater
software but placing a value on software can be difficult.  How many
potential buyers would there be over how many years?  It's possible
there is disagreement over how much it is worth or who should own it.
Maybe the person that originally made the deal with Condor wasn't
really authorized to do that.  This is all speculation of course, but
it sounds like there are some messy legal details they need to work
out before we'll see the software again.  It could be months.

I know there will be a temptation to pirate the software but as a
software developer myself I would ask that we wait for awhile and see
what happens.  Having said that, the communication from this company
is absolutely pathetic so part of me thinks they deserve to lose.  But
please give it a few months, the software is out there and will
always be available.

Jeff