Re: Looping venue help

Hey David Gans,

Is not being paid a reason why you, living in Oakland , have not
played this fabulous and amazing Y2K International Live Looping Fesitval
that has played in your home town and down in Santa Cruz and across the bay
from you in San Francisco for the last 8 years?

If you are so close,  you should come down and play.

Seriously,  I"ll book you if you are interested.   There is no
pay..............<groan>  but it's fabulous.

We've had all kinds of fantastic professional (and highly paid)
musicians play this thing merely for the chance to connect with the
wonderful community we are in.    Kid Beyond,  Zoe Keating, Amy X Neuburg,
Loop Station! and all of the amazing artists who have travelled thousands
of
miles
form their respective countries to participate.

I'm serious,   come do it................just consider it
fun..............not commerce.
That's how I look at it.   I've worked for free for 6 straight years to
make
it happen because it's so worth
it.  Ask anyone who's come!!!!

I hope you can make it.  It'll be the third weekend in October this year
(and every year).

yours,  respectfully,  Rick Walker