Re: Looping venue help

it reminds me of the guy that was recently interested
in using music from one of my CDs for his upcoming
claimed worlwide film.He stopped calling as soon as i
told him i wouldn´t mind him using my music but would
at least have to give copyright credit...
keep on rockin in the free world
Luis

=== message truncated ===

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom