Re: OT: Mackie SRM150 / tiny PA

I've been using the SRM150 for monitoring for a few months now, and if all you want is truly a "bit of reinforcement for very small venues", then it'll do a great job...for a 5.25" speaker.  Plus, it's very light and small.  I used to gig a lot with one of those Trace Elliot Acoustic Cubes, which was 35W into a 6" speaker, and for the light reinforcement in small venues it worked fine, but I was only putting acoustic guitar and loops through it.

TH