Re: is using Pre-recorded Loops Cheating

Chris Sewell schrieb:
> I couldn't disagree more. Playing for musicians is about feeding ones
> ego. Reaching the unreachable is far more gratifying.

Musicians are far more unreachable than an average audience...
That's why I claimed it s more rewarding...
To play only to musicians is rarely a goal and might be feeding ones
ego, not my issue, but in any audience I usually do have some musicians,
their comments are important as well as those from the non-musicians to
find out if I reached all of them...

I can't see the "disagree more"... ;-)

Stefan

--