Re: East Coast Festival of some level

Dennis I feel like the cryer of wolf but have been thinking about this partly inspired by having been at Loopfest last year and partly by Krispen's energy/success with the Boise fest which I"m going to be part of via the Kyber world and very jazzed about that.

It has led me to think though about helping getting something going in the northeast neck of the woods.  This is easy to talk about but hard to get to come to be.  I'd like to get behind getting a festival together out here but can't do it totally on my own energy/or dime.  The most clear obstacle is finding a host venue which I'm game to start exploring seeking.  Did you do your mini one at Princeton?

Anyhow I'd like to open up this kettle of fish again and hope that it might come to be.  Ideas? Thoughts?

Jim