Quick Looperlative question

   Hey All, my apologies here, for what has undoubtedly been done to
death.  lol!  I've tried searching the archives and Googled like crazy
but can find nothing definitive on this.

   I'm simply wondering:

• is there a current / complete feature list someone can point me to,
for the Looperlative?
• can the Looperlative redefine a loop length to any arbitrary length
after its creation?
• Does the current Upgrade offer time stretching / pitch variance? (as
with the Repeater)

   Thanks so very much for any assistance!

Smiles,

Cara  :)