Re: Finloop

By the time you were starting to play, my window to perform was
closing and I had to log off ... so, no, there wasn't much there on
your recording aside from the synth washes at the beginning. But
thanks ... I think I did wind up with a recording after all (thought I
saw it last night but had my hands full doing some file transfers to
get ready fro a performance next week), so will look this evening.

~~D.