RE: Can Mobius do these tricks ("scenes")?

Hi Jeff

very kind of you.

Indeed, for what I'm trying to do scripting probably is the best option.
In fact, a better way to move through different song parts (scenes)
probably would be to use a track for each "scene". So I could bounce a
track with Track Copy into a new one and write a script that sets a
specific track active and mutes all others.

This all sounds promising. Especially the scripting part: I can do pretty
much what I want on the RC-50. But I wouldn't dare to risk such foot
acrobatics on stage. Too risky... Putting all the scripting you need on
just one pedal is very tempting indeed.

Now the question is: should I cram out an old Win laptop for Mobius use or
wait for the Mac version? :-)

thanks
Buzap