Re: Can Mobius do these tricks ("scenes")?

also a simple feature i am interested in that the EDP
cannot do(or at least i havent discovered yet)
lets say you record 4 quantisized loops then you mute
loop 1 and trigger loop 3 so it plays right away
without having to wait for loop 1 end,)and switch back
and forth between the other loops but still preserving
their quantisized syncronisation of all loops, like a
sampler,is this possible in mobius?
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom