Re: Axe fx

hi Luis,
No experience of the unit, but I checked it out out he website.
It does look good ;-)
..but the unit with the Looper and the interesting fx is the "Ultra"
which adds even more to the price.

It's a digital modeller, so usually quality of modelling tends increase at
the
expense of latency.
It's a very powerful processor, so they *could* be using
a very high samplerate (like 8 or 16 times usual) which
would make it much easier to make convincing distortions/overdrives in the
digital realm.
(that might be their little secret)

What put me off (well, apart from the price of course :-)
was that the fx don't midi-sync,
....well ok...mostly it's the price ;-)

andy butler