RE: Boise Experimental Music Festival Streaming Now

Kris,  thanks for streaming the event !!   I’m listening to Gretchen Jude right now… one of my favorite artists from last year

The audio quality is surprisingly good  !

-Qua

From: Kris Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 10:16 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Boise Experimental Music Festival Streaming Now

Sorry for getting this out 3 hour late. The Boise Exerimental Music Festival is streaming now at this URL:

http://www.radioboise.org/webcast.html

We will continue to stream for the remaining two days as well.

See the schedules here for when to tune in. All times are US Mountain Standard Time (MST).

http://www.boisemusicians.com/BEMF-3/ (click schedule)

Jim is playing now.

10:00 -10:40pm (40 min)

Jim McAuley

10:40 -11:20pm (40 min)

Emily Hay & Motoko Honda

11:20 - Midnight (40 min)

The Choir Boys (Jeff Kaiser & Andrew Pask)

Kris

Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net