New looping improvisations with band

I've been waiting to get up the nerve to post some music to this list and have decided that now is the time:

http://www.myspace.com/pfafffloodandgorman

I'm looping with guitar and EDP. Caveats: we've only recently begun playing together (trio: guitar, bass, drums) and these recordings were done mostly with one room mic and are all improvised, mostly from the 2nd time playing together with me on the EDP, so we're still getting a feel for it, and I'm still pretty new to looping anyway (and to myspace as well, for that matter).

I also posted a couple of solo live looping tracks here:

http://www.myspace.com/ebenfloodmusic

-Eben