Re: The Cologne Loopfestival /and Konstanz loop show with Rick Walker reviews

Thanks for the review, Luis! The Cologne show unfortunately stayed below my
personal radar, otherwise I would have applied for a slot there as well...
Markus Reuter said the festival went very well. Wish I could have attended
it, too.

Stephen

"Ambition makes you look pretty ugly, kicking squealing Gucci little
piggy."
(Thom Yorke/Radiohead -- "Paranoid Android")

Finally available: Stephen Parsick -- Traces of the Past Redux, reissued
with three previously unreleased bonus tracks. For more info please check
www.parsick.com

For legal downloads please check:

http://www.musiczeit.com/directory.php?artist=296&title=Stephen+Parsick