Re: quest for a mobile recorder

I don't think there's anything like that out there.
I bet it's possible to hack a Zoom H2 to meet the hard requirements.

(except the one for batteries...what's a "contemporary battery"?)

Otherwise, I wonder if it's possible to make the necessary recordings on
2 different devices and sync them up later, then you can use the mic
recorder without any leads going to it ( which is a real help for getting
best position)

andy butler