Re: Bad, bad audio drop-outs in Live 7

My experience was not confined to live audio.  It still exists, and can be reproduced by simply turning the airport on.  immediately dropouts occur in all audio and CPU spikes simultaneously. This also occurs in Logic, so it's not limited to Live.

There is a rollback to an earlier airport version to supposedly take care of the problem, but I haven't gotten to doing that yet.

Very interested to hear more, Per.  I got my information on how to fix the problem directly from Ableton simply through their support email, so if this is NOT