Re: OT:Hey Loopers< MF is blowing out Mackie SRM 350 p.a.portable PA speakers

i tried all of these,with and without subs and at then end the good ol JBL
EONs 15G2 won my ears,plenty of bass no need to carry x-tra subs nice and
full warm sound can be used with a full band or alone,great for acoustic
as well!
my 2 pesos
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom