Re: Cutting up the FCB-1010 (removing expression pedals)?

To take that idea a step further, would it be possible to create FCB
modules of 4 or 6 pedals (2 rows each) or whatever, with options for
adding pedals as needed. Sort of a modular system. Sometimes I need
all ten with expression pedals, sometimes I can get away with 4
pedals. That would be very cool.