Re: ( Mobius rhythmic accuracy) was: now That First Loop

hi Luis,
Mobius has latency compensation, so you need to set that up accurately.

If you're monitoring your guitar sound through the pc, then you'll learn
to compensate for the delay. In which case turning the Mobius latency
compensation off if is necessary.

If you're monitoring the guitar direct, then setting the Mobius
latency compensation correctly will get the timing of the loops right,
but loop functions will still be delayed.

andy butler

ps.
currently, you have your own email address entered in the <reply-to> field
on your email account, so by unless I edit the address before replying you
get the reply off-list, and it won't go to LD.
(well maybe that's what you wanted, in which case...apologies)