Looping/Progressive Rock/Ambient in Paris

Hi group!

I’m taking a vacation to Parie from 19Sep thru 28SEP and I’m wondering if any of you can recommend good venues for musical happenings? Or places that may be a train ride away but in another country?

Or if anyone in particular is touring, such as ECM label musicians (Nils Petter Molvaer? Eivind Aarset?) or loopers or café players (saz, tabla, Middle Eastern vibe sorta stuff)…I have varied tastes in music, so I may be up for anything experimental, too.

And also any other inspiring events, as well…I’m into art and design, and installations and interesting architecture, ideas, etc.

You can email me privately or open it for group participation.

Merci!

Ed in NJ