Monsters of Loop

I just saw that Bill Frisell and Nels Cline are doing a show together at
the Henry Miller library in Big Sur in a couple of weeks (the 21st). Can
someone please go and report back? I'd give a lot of toes to be able to
go to this, I don't believe my two favorite players/loopers have played
live together since before I was even playing guitar (I seem to think
they were together in the Julius Hemphill band...).

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com