Re: Looperlative LP1 for sale in europe

> Jeff i have a better idea,why dont just team up with Matthias and Bob
>you
> guys would create an incredible hulk!

I have said it before and will say it again.  Variety is good.  I'm happy
that there are others out there creating looping software and hardware.
We
all benefit from the work that came before us.  I have never tried Mobius,
but I am glad that it exists.  Hats off to everybody that has contributed
this industry.

Let me also say that much thanks goes out to the musicians that use all of
these products.  Musicians have all helped to shape all of these products.
Without the creativity of musicians, designers like myself would never
have
taken things to the extremes that we have.

Bob Amstadt