AW: Looperlative LP1 for sale in europe

Bob said:

> I have said it before and will say it again.  Variety is
> good.  I'm happy that there are others out there creating

I'll second that. I still remember when more than two years ago, Bill
Walker
reported about the new "shuffle" function which the Looperlative
implemented
as the first looper. Of course, it only took like a little less than one
day
for a new Mobius beta release to implement that function as well.

That being said: is there a chance that the Looperlative will have some
kind
of scripting functionality in the future (meaning: also based on the
current
hardware platform)?

        Rainer