Re: OT: McCains Howard Dean Moment.

Dear magic, George and Dave,

Jeff is right, sorry George, LD is frequently known for going off on one... There is only one rule, write OT in the subject, apart from that, moaning that things are off topic is very dull...

PS: Im not American, English living in Norway, but after your recent Wall st debarcle, it fucked up MY company, here in Norway... so I'm more than concerned that one more idiot and his fascist femail sidekick, may be elected AGAIN, but trickery or cheating or downright southern state stupidity and continue to destroy the worlds peace and climate.
Watch this, I didnt find it funny, but I dunno, maybe its a Yank thing.. still pass it on;
http://www.thegreatschlep.com/site/index.html

Mark

--
www.markfrancombe.com