Re: TuneCore - Opinions?

SP,

I've been using TuneCore for over three years now; yes, the downside is that they charge you an annual fee, but they really do get the work placed where they say they will. Also, they will stand up for the artists; I had a row with Apple getting an early CD placed with iTunes because Apple was giving me grief over the cover art. TuneCore went ahead and placed the CD with all the other vendors while we worked things out with Apple.

But I have to say that in the next year, I may move over to CD Baby. I also have a billing arrangement set up with Google, too.

Dennis