jim
www.jimgoodinmusic.com www.chinapaintingmusic.com www.myspace.com/chinapaintingmusic www.myspace.com/jindream
www.vimeo.com/jimgoodindigital

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 4:28 AM, SP Goodman <spgoodman@earthlight.net> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:52 AM
Subject: RE: Obama

Echoed here in Chiang Mai as well! To tag onto the other threads about "being loved in the world" I've had such a wonderful opportunity to speak to 'the world' these past few days--people from Thailand, England, Canada, Bulgaria, France, Netherlands, Germany, etc. EVERYONE has been hoping and praying this would come to pass just to re-install HOPES place over FEAR. To see the US use respect and diplomacy instead of threats and superior firepower.

Yeah, that worked for Wilson, FDR, Truman, Carter... none of which were able to prevent the US being drawn into war, or outright attacked.  No foreign policy tends to equal certainty of attack, if history is evidence.

Great PR doesn't save the world, folks.  After never authoring a single piece of law this man tricks people into making him the most powerful man in the world.  You'll see won'tcha?  Uh, again..?

In three years you'll all be wondering where your country went.  Let's hope they don't use nuclear weapons hm?
SP Goodman
*
http://www.youtube.com/spgoodman
http://www.youtube.com/enturbulata