Re: What's experimental?

You know, I agree with you in the sense that I do not believe that
everything under the sun has been done before. If I truly believed that,
I don't think I could ever make music at all...!

I was thinking of it a bit more absolutely, in the sense that the guitar
has been explored so extensively over the past 150 years (particularly
the last 60) that if you pick up a conventional electric axe and play it
with fingers or pick through a typical amp, both the sound and technique
will be extremely familiar before you ever start. But for content, yes;
that's where we break new ground, or hope to.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com