Re: What's experimental?

----- Original Message -----

> Good point there, Rainer!
> Krispen, how about "Boise New Music Festival"?

Honestly, what's so new about it?  That phrase always seemed a bit
pretentious to me. Most of the music people call new, has been around for
years.  Creative music and improvised music is exactly what we are hearing
at the festival now. Is it creative, relatively? Yes. Is it mostly freely
improvised? Yes.  I call it what it is and what I want it to be...hence
the
new name.

Kris