Re: effective mobius,mixer and soundcard routing

shit man looks like this is it!!!!
any comments on it,reviews?how good are the drivers?latency with mobius?
efx quality? easy use?could its software mixer be controlled by a midi
controller like the behringer BCR2000?is there a manual to download?
wow man thanx for the tip!!!!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom