Re: effective mobius,mixer and soundcard routing

Hi Luis

> i am glad you jumped on this subject,i was just going to ask if i could
> route the soundcard with mobius through a software reverb efx plugin or
> something instead of returning it back to my hardware mixer to get that
>post
> reverb,how could this be done?
Well, I'm still stomping on my RC-50, mostly. So, I guess other people can
give you more hints on the software side (let me guess: i.e. someone could
suggest Bidule+free VST plugins on Windows or MainStage on Mac / while
someone else  also would mention that you might as well build whatever you
need with MAX/MSP... ;-)

Have you actually also considered the Motu Ultralite Mk3 as Firewire
alternative? For 550,- EUR you get ca. 10 in/outs with built-in hardware
Reverbs, EQ and Compression. You should give it a look!
http://www.motu.com/products/motuaudio/ultralite-mk3

best regards & good luck in the software world
Buzap

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a