Re: bitrman (ineko)/sound in the good ole days...

In a message dated 12/6/08 5:26:27 PM, looppool@cruzio.com writes:

I think I may be a horrible stereotypical bore on
this subject completely sober (which I am 98% of the time)

well there's your problem!.....drink more!.....and another thing.....i have spent the past few years atempting to play standing up, as per kim's prejudice, wasn't there a thread on this in the way back?.....so after falling over innumerable times and knocking equipment off stands, looking much like a drunken sailor 98% of the time, i now watch all these wonderful videos with just about everyone sitting down.....SIT or STAND, what's the deal?.....i don't want to look like a bigger clone than i already am!.....yikes.....:)m

"EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG".....firesign theater

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)