Re: One Guitarist, One Drummer was: Altered Tunings

I'm working with various vocalists and drummers to be a variety of two to three person connections.  Me looping melodies (keyboard/guitar/dulcimer/yan qin/accordian/etc) and also beats going with the beats played live (live looping style).  Next big show should be showing off one or both of those.  Sometimes even loop my own beats, if Im just pulling some congos/tablas/occasionally live drums.

For me, having 2-3 differing creationists (not the christian kind, the musical kind!) doing whatever they do, or less, creates a lovely live interface.

Nevyn Nowhere
http://www.happyhumans.org
Sad Music for Happy Humans

PS: Check out the PDX Electronics music mailing list.  This isnt for techno kids like nwtekno.org, but for folks who like utilizing modern technology to create SONGS!

Join here:

http://groups.google.com/group/pdxelectronicmusic