Promoting Live Looping with Google Friend Connect

Hi,

I like to socialize online but sometimes I have to turn off all my
chat clients just to get some work done. A while back it hit me that
FaceBook has become too bloated and steals too much valuable time from
me. So I looked around for a smaller, faster and more efficient
alternative to keep in touch with folks, exchange valuable links, help
each other on-the-fly with specific questions etc. Twitter proved to
be the perfect solution and since I started tweeting I have rarely
touched FaceBook ;-)

Another brand new thing is Google Friend Connect. Just as slimmed down
as Twitter but focusing on letting people link in with each other's
home pages. I decided to add it it to my general Live Looping page. If
anyone here with a Google account wants to hook up it's right at
http://www.looproom.com/livelooping.php

Best regards

Per Boysen