Re: DISAGREEMENTS and THIS LIST was: Re: distortion, overdrive,fuzz,crunc

Wow, very well said Bill.  Occasionally, we need someone like yourself, or
your brother, to pull us out of the depths of discussion and show us the
larger perspective. Thanks.

Kris

p.s. you pegged me, man. Thanks for the reminder that I am indeed the
"Gadfly", as Plato called his master, Socrates, of the looping community.
:)
Happy holidays, everyone. Enjoy the times with your friends, families, and
loved ones.