RE: feedback nylon tapping hedges

I remeber meeting him back stage in San Diego,a female friend of mine
turned me on to him back then, and after the show she wanted to meet him
so we went backstage and chat with him a bit.At that time i was getting in
to open tunings and was trying to learn "Guinevere" by D.Crosby,after
asking him if the tuning was correct he nodded as to saying "no" and i
realized that i had learned the whole tune in a wrong tuning by one string
i was crushed;-)

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom