Re: New virtual guitar amps and effects in GarageBand

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:03 PM, marcus kirby <nrvana8775@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know, I was so excited to see this. My only concern is that that there
>is
> no sort of bus. I like to send the moog and guitar audio into a bus,
>which
> has sooperlooper. I've since moved onto an echoplex, but software is
>looking
> nice again. I need to control multiple loops and switch between them, too
> complicated with the echoplex.

You could actually open a looper on the main output bus and set it to
"monitor input". I guess that would work with SooperLooper? I know it
works with Mobius, if you can stand using Bidule AU as the shell for
Mobius (being a VST). I'm not very familiar with GarabandThough, so it
may be that it doesn't have "a master output plug-in slot". But
MainStage has.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen - www.perboysen.com