Re: list members played on [SomaFM]

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
> thanks Per ... I feel honored that you like it. Vortex Conga (a one-off
> piece from around 1999 that I had forgotten and then rediscovered on a
> non-labeled DAT tape) can also be heard on my myspace page. Nitya
>Nadesan, a
> very nice guy who I know from the Jon Hassell mailing list, runs the
>Sonic
> Universe program and he was so kind to put the piece up there because he
> liked it. Too bad I have nothing else on offer at the moment that has a
> similar 4th-world feel to it.

Yep, Niya is a very interesting guy. He contacted me and Costas as
well about playing our music "because he likes it". But he did not go
with "4th-world feel stuff" in our case, rather the hardest "techno
sounding" track from our album! I saw his excellent web page report
from last year's Punkt festival and enjoyed his journalistic attitude.
It came through so strong how he loved being there at this fantastic
festival. It's so cool how they are turning the festival into an art
installation - remixing yesterdays concerts and feeding it into the
live sound of other performers.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen - www.perboysen.com