Re: Sooperlooper or Mobius? Going back to software.

oh,wait a minute,i use a mixer and put mobius or the EDP in the monitor
send and return to a channel,when you say you put loopers on a submix bus
and set to no dry signal is your sound sorce like guitar being output also
on the same channel as the looper is? can you develop a little maybe i am
doing something wrong,but the EDP seems a bit more responsive,i take it
you are using a mixer correct?
cheers
Luis