Re: OT-AFAH (Off Topic And Funny As Hell) MicroSoft's take on livelooping ; -)

I'm reminded of the problems Mike Oldfield had in re-recording "Tubular Bells", in that tubular bells aren't easy to find, and (apparently) aren't very in tune, so he and Trevor Horn struggled to find good samples or anything they could use for a really Big And Impressive sounding tubular bell.  They ended up using some kid's toy bell, sampling that, and then using harmonizers and such to deepen it and produce the desired effect.

And, then I discovered this, which is funny as hell if you're familiar with the ending of "Tubular Bells".

Tubular Cow Bells!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RyaytVLY2g

TH