Re: vst plugin - looper

Good point.

There's a free version you can download to check some demo "workspaces" as this guy calls them ... and it's fully functional unless you can't deep edit sub-patches and something else.. worth doing the quick test, Per.

I'm pretty sure you'll like the funny way the manuals are written.

Tomorrow hoping for a rainy sunday perfect for playing with Usine + Mobius.

Raül.

2009/1/17 Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Ian Petersen <iep@mail.dk> wrote:
 >  I will return to that site later on and try to find out more.

I think you will find it worthwhile investigating.

Why? I have no problems making music today....
It's adding up to a list of some dozen things I think
would be interesting to know more about. But nothing
of that can compete with the joy of making music.

p ;-)

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com