Re: Any fans of the MXR Carbon Copy delay?

hey Luis, yeah, I thought it was really cool - I dig all the knobs! -
and it's great to have presets. Unfortunately, it just doesn't seem to
have that elusive analog vibe, which and I'm still willing to trade long
delay time and flexibility for it. it's a great box though.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com