RE: Digitech Timebender

i sent an email to Digitech last night asking about the timebender, i got this response:

 Thanks for your interest in the Digitech Timebender. We hope to ship in March, and the retail price will be $449.95.

a pretty fast response time i thought. I looked up on musiciansfriend.com and saw that the digitech jamman retails at that same price, so i'm assuming (big assuming here) that it will sell in the 299$ range like the jamman, or at least to online dealers.
some info for folks....
s---