Re: another M13 looper demo/ odd meters using track speed toggling

hey bro,
cool stuff! when you say track speed you mean the half speed function on
the M13? is not really clear to me which buttons you are pushing,so first
you push the record then you toggle the halfseed button while you are
playing to get the fast octaver snippets with the delay off and then do
post proccesing with a delay tempo correct?

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom