Using Mobius To Monitor/Control an EDP

I haven't really looked into this too much, but on Mobius, there is a way to control parameters of the EDP. I was wondering if it would be possible to have Mobius act as GUI for the EDP itself. I like the EDP, but I need to use multiple loops, and it's a pain to not really know which one I'm on. Is there any way to have Mobius act as an interface for the things that my EDP is doing? Say I have 4 loops on my EDP, could I have 4 loops on my screen, and have those loop interfaces correspond with what I'm doing on the EDP?