From: billwalker@baymoon.com
To: anders_e_bergdahl@hotmail.com; Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: New to the list and (almost) new to looping.
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:28:15 -0800

Anything remotely resembling the dumble tone is on the right path.   I agree with Per, its Fat. The guitar has a 27 inch scale length?? That is baritone length. I’m just about to finish putting a neck that length on one of my strats. I had one before and It is a really cool scale length with nice bass. I recall I was using fairly heavy strings .016-.70 I believe. What string gauges are you using? Are you tuning those guitars to B or C?  Dumble got it right as did the late great Ken Fischer. Is one of the amps on your web site based on a Train wreck? Do you have clips of that? Do I ask a lot of questions? J

Welcome to the tribe.

 Bill