Re: Guitar Craft Nostalgia

Michael Peters wrote:

> a tiny bit of Guitar Craft nostalgia, maybe interesting for loopers with
> GC
> connections:
> http://veloopity.blogspot.com/2009/01/flashback-askesis-1992.html
>
> -Michael
> www.michaelpeters.de

Thanks for posting this, Michael. I had the great honor of being on the
"Craft Without Fripp" course at Claymont, during which Tony developed
Askesis. A super-obscure Guitar Craft/King Crimson reference: Tony dubbed
this course "Guitarless and Ballroom White."

For more of Tony's adventures:
http://www.tonygeballemusic.com/

I'm on looping hiatus at the moment, but still very busy with music. New
loopissimo may sprout with the purchase of the Digitech Time Bender,
depending on how long its delays are.

Best wishes to y'all,

Douglas Baldwin
Alpha Coyote
coyotelk@optonline.net
www.TheCoyote.org

"The purpose of music is to sober and quiet the mind, thus rendering it
suseptible to divine influences."
-- Thomas Mace (17th century), transmitted to Gita Sarabhai, as told to
John
Cage